- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil or 1 tbsp of Tahini, either will do
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp siracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp of tobasco sauce (or more to taste but this recipe is enough for a kick)
- 3 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp of dry sherry (like amontilado)
- juice of 1 lime
Mix it all together, add in the meat to half the marinade and leave for over an hour.
Cook the meat in an oven at 190 for 15 mins.
Great in pittas or wraps with a finely chopped, tomato and cucumber salad and siracha hot sauce to serve.