Makes a dozen(ish)
- 250g crunchy peanut butter (preferably natural)
- 250g softened butter (not melted)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Whisk together peanut butter and butter until soft and creamy (about 1 minute). Gradually add both sugars and continue to beat until fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time to this yummy sweet peanut butter fluff.
4 Turn off mixer and add flour, baking powder and salt. Beat again until all flour is incorporated.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix gently for just a few seconds.
6. Use ¼c ice cream scoop (if you have it) to scoop cookie balls onto greased cookie sheets.
7. Sprinkle with a little Rock Salt
8. Bake (on a cool baking tray) for about 12 mins until tops are golden.